Friday, March 30, 2018

For a Better Future

200 questions and answers regarding the concerns of the youth, marriage and children The book contains 200 questions and answers regarding the concerns of the youth, marriage and children.
I present this humble effort to my father and mother, who brought me up when I was little, gave me a good name, taught me writing and religious principles, and married me as soon as I became an adult. They have completed their duties towards me; in fact, they have done to me more than I deserved.
I pray to Allah the Almighty to make me successful in achieving my duties towards them as long as I live and to gather me with them in Paradise near Prophet Muhammad (S) and his pure progeny (a.s.).
I hope with this dedication to give a reward to the soul of my dear father and to be dutiful to my dear mother (May Allah keep her safe and sound).
O Allah, accept my effort and guide my children to do better than I have done!
CLICK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment